Thursday, August 13, 2015

Share Your Style #26

 Hi there friends...
Welcome to another Share Your Style!!
This weeks host is Debra from Common Ground!

Let's get this party started!!
 
 photo signature_zpsc1c28298.png
 ~~~~~
  
Hi Everyone, 
Welcome to Share Your Style #26!
~~~
We're so glad you're here to join in for the fun.
and I'm your host for this week's party!


Checking back this last week on Common Ground, I finally got around to sharing my Kitchen Sitting Area for Late Summer. Then, I put together a few pics from my photo gallery for A Look-back for Late Summer Inspiration and changed things up a bit in My Entry with a Vintage Sunflower Print. Hope you'll come by to visit if you haven't had a chance to catch up.


Last week's Party had a huge turnout, so thanks for coming by to share all the fun links!
Here are just a few in case you missed them:

Amazing Furniture Distressing Tutorial at Anne's Attic



A lovely Cottage Garden Tour from Dagmar's Home



Container Gardening with my favorite,
an Antique Buggy at Penny's Vintage Home



then, Suzan shares a little love letter on the dresser




Love this Vintage Shop Light Lantern
from Diana at Adirondack Girl at Heart



and top it off with some wonderful
at CoconutHead Survival Guide.

If you've been featured here at Share Your Style,
 be sure and grab the button below, for your sidebar.


Link up all your Projects, DIY, Decor, Home Tours, Inspiration, Recipes;
Anything that's got Style.

Please be sure and put a link back to your party host to be featured.
When you link up here, you'll be seen on these 8 blogs.


5 comments:

Anita Diaz said...

Thanks for hosting Martina!!

Leslie Harris said...

Hi Martina! I can't believe you guys are getting ready to go back to school again. Wow. Did you have fun in Disneyland? I thought I read you went there on your vacation. You were SOOOOOOO close to me if that's true. My parents are visiting next week and we're all going there. It's my mom's favorite place and my boys are going too. Who cares if they're 23 and 20 hahaha Mimi wants to go.
hugs
Leslie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

How fun and exciting times you probably had in old Disneyland, always such a joy! Wow, some people are back to school already?!
Thank you for hosting my friend.
FABBY

Mariaelena said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Martina....finally got some work done down the shore...and made it into your party this time...lol....Happy Summer, Mariaelena

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

Love the inspiration i'm getting from your blog!
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...